City Wide Building is Dedicated To Client Satisfaction and Construction Excellence.
Established as a leader in our industry, City Wide Building is a multifaceted construction management company based in Richmond. We have the flexibility and expertise to respond to the diversified needs of our clients, whether for new construction, or renovations to existing facilities. Integrity and efficiency have been the driving force of our corporate philosophy since our inception in 1995.
City Wide Building also offers a full ‘turn-key’ approach for any type and scale of construction management project. Based in Vancouver, we have developed strategic partnerships with some of the most prominent consultants in Western Canada. Our clients are assured of integrity, professionalism and attention to detail, and accountability for the duration of their project.
City Wide Building offers a complete Project Management Service for all sectors in the Canadian market. Our project teams creativity and focus provide clients with technical, engineering, and specialist consulting at every stage of the project. Innovation coupled with consistency and efficiency address the needs of our clients on time and within budget.
- Superior Construction Management Services Since 1995
- Value Engineering Without Jeopardizing Design
- Open Book & Transparent Trade Contractor Pricing
- Real Time Budget Versus Actual Cost Monitoring
- Site Supervision By Qualified Experienced Tradesmen
The project budgets and schedules we collectively develop and approve as a team are guaranteed.
Design & Consulting Services
In liaison with consultants City Wide Building offers complete in house design services that lead to efficient and comfortable environments. Our designers can provide the following services:
- Comprehensive Design Services
- Conceptual Design and Feasibility Studies
- Space Planning
- Design Development
- Building & Zoning Assessment
- Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, IT & Seismic Services
- 3-D Renderings
- Digital Sample Boards
- Furniture & Fixture Selection
Core Team Members
- Ross Learman – Owner/Project Manager
- Matt Madden – Owner/Project Manager
- Joan Learman – Accounting – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604-802-1992
- Adam Haney – Site Superintendent